Our COVID-19 response
COVID-19 sparked a large change in every industry people interact with on a daily basis. COVID-19 has Kilby Family and Cosmetic Dentistry doing things different than before, but it doesn’t mean you still can’t get first class service from our team.
We have implemented new techniques to ensure our clients come to our offices feeling safe, and leave with a beautiful smile, even if your mask is covering it. Here are some of the things we are doing to protect you:
- All of our rooms are always sterilized after a visit.
- We have added a medical grade air purifier.
- All of our staff are now wearing mask at all times.
- We do COVID-19 screenings upon arrival.
- We ask that all patients wear a mask to the office, if you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Upon arrival, we provide hand sanitizer, check temperature checks, and measure oxygen saturation in all of our patients.
- We limit the amount of people in the building at one given time and separate all of our patients.