Kids love spending time with us! Kilby Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is a relaxed and welcoming environment where we provide gentle and fun-loving care. We are trained to care for children in a way that puts both you and your child at ease. Our goal is to make the experience comfortable and positive, and to build trust with your child by treating them as our own.
It's rare that a child will require a pediatric dental specialist, but in the case they need one, we will refer you to a pediatric dentist in the area that we feel will provide you and your child with the same gentle and heartfelt care we provide.
- Can my child be given some type of Sedation to make his/her treatment easier?
- How does pediatric dentistry differ from general dentistry?
- What do I do if my child has a Dental Emergency?
- Why Are The Baby Teeth So Important?
- How to Brush Your Teeth
- What is Early Childhood Tooth Decay?
- Does Your Child Grind His/Her Teeth At Night (Bruxism)?
- What guidelines will help children remain cavity free?
- What is the normal Eruption Of your Child’s Teeth?