Kids love spending time with us! Not only is our environment relaxed and welcoming, Dr. Kilby and his staff are gentle, fun-loving and trained to care for children with an approach that will put both you and your children at ease. Our goal to make the experience a comfortable and positive one, to build trust with your child by treating your child as we would one of our own.
It's rare that your child's dental care will require a pediatric dental specialist, but if he or she needs one, we will refer you to a pediatric dentist in the area that we feel confident will provide you and your child with the same gentle and heartfelt care we provide.
- Does my child need Dental Radiographs (X-Rays)?
- Does Your Child Grind His/Her Teeth At Night (Bruxism)?
- Can my child be given some type of Sedation to make his/her treatment easier?
- Should I Use Fluoride When Taking Care of My Teeth?
- What’s the Best Toothpaste for my Child?
- Is Thumb Sucking bad?
- How do I Floss My Teeth?
- Bad Breath
- What is the normal Eruption Of your Child’s Teeth?