Kids love spending time with us! Kilby Family Dentistry is a relaxed and welcoming environment where we provide gentle and fun-loving care. We are trained to care for children in a way that puts both you and your child at ease. Our goal is to make the experience comfortable and positive, and to build trust with your child by treating them as our own.
It's rare that a child will require a pediatric dental specialist, but in the case they need one, we will refer you to a pediatric dentist in the area that we feel will provide you and your child with the same gentle and heartfelt care we provide.
- What is the normal Eruption Of your Child’s Teeth?
- What’s the Best Toothpaste for my Child?
- Why Are The Baby Teeth So Important?
- How to Brush Your Teeth
- How does pediatric dentistry differ from general dentistry?
- How do I Floss My Teeth?
- Can my child be given some type of Sedation to make his/her treatment easier?
- MYTH: Children don't need a dentist since baby teeth fall out anyway.
- Is Thumb Sucking bad?
- How important is a child’s diet in the prevention of cavities?